vendredi 4 mars 2011

ACH’TEGEACH. Artwork

Artwork for the RPG video game created by Lionel Travaglia. More information about it on the presentation thread of the rpg forum, here.
Dessin pour le jeu vidéo rpg crée par Lionel Travaglia. Un peu plus d’info dans le topique de présentation du forum rpg, ici.

4 commentaires:

  1. Es realmente hermoso, gracias Jordi :)

    Elion (Ach'Tegeach creador)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. He looks like a character from the Yu-Gi-Oh cartoons that my son watches. Did you draw him that way on purpose?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It was a manga-like drawing attempt, that's for sure, and maybe I had Yugi-Oh in mind when I drew it, I used to see the serie every once in a while, while sipping my morning coffee.

    Merci Elion, mais tu peux y aller en français, on est multilingue ici, hehe...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Je voulais faire style je parle espagnol :) Elion

    RépondreSupprimer